Forms and Checklists
*KANGAWALLA BUSHFIRE EFFECTED DEVELOPMENT*
If you were effected by the recent bushfires, and are looking to replace destroyed buildings that require consent, please contact Council's Church Street Office on (02) 6730 2350 to speak with one of our Planning and Development team members.
You may be exempt from a number of fees and charges in relation to lodging an application for Development and Construction Consent.
Application Process for Bushfire Effected Properties(PDF, 435KB)
Building and Development
From 1 July 2021, all planning applications, including Development Applications and Complying Development Certificates for Glen Innes Severn Council will need to be electronically lodged online via the NSW Planning Portal
The new process enables customers to lodge applications anytime using the online portal. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
How to apply online
- Register for a NSW Planning Portal account to start your application.
- Log in to complete the online application form. You will need to submit Statement of environmental effects, Owner's consent and a Cost estimate report. You may be required to submit further documents to support your development application
Council’s Planning staff are available on 0267 302 360 or via email at email@example.com to provide advice and assistance.
Further information and how-to-guides outlining the steps for the new development application process.
Building Related Forms
- Application for S.68 Ancillary Activities(PDF, 79KB)
- Application for S.68 Operate a Caravan Park or Camping Ground(PDF, 176KB)
- Building Information Certificate - Application Form (Formally a S.149D)(PDF, 180KB)
- Certificate Request Forms(PDF, 132KB) - (includes 603 / 10.7(2) / Sewer Drainage Diagrams)
- Manufactured, Movable and Relocatable Home S.68 (Ancillary Activities)(PDF, 179KB)
- Application for Minor Works / Maintenance to a Heritage Listed Item(PDF, 178KB)
- Missed Critical Stage Inspection (for Residential Buildings and Sheds)(PDF, 149KB)
- Statement of Environmental Effects(PDF, 632KB)
- Development Application Cost Estimate Form(PDF, 1MB)
- Owner Consent Form(PDF, 246KB)
Not sure what you need to provide with your application?
Our Application Checklist(PDF, 275KB) may be able to answer your questions.
Bushfire Prone Land
Plumbing and Drainage