Glen Innes Regional Saleyards
The Glen Innes Regional Saleyards is recognised as the premier sheep and lamb auction centre for Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
Coronavirus Pandemic and Sheep Sales at Glen Innes Saleyards
Regular sheep sales are viewed as an essential outdoor gathering. Essential outdoor events of less than 500 attendees can proceed.
However, all must follow these rules:
- Consider the size of the space, the number of people in it, and how much room people have to move around safely — people must be able to keep 1.5 metres apart.
- Make hand hygiene products and suitable rubbish bins readily available.
- Conduct frequent cleaning and waste disposal.
In addition, the following restrictions will be implemented:
- No general access to the public.
- All persons attending the facility will be required to sign an attendance record.
- Access to selling facilities restricted to selling agents and registered buyers only. People wanting to buy livestock will have to use their agent or commission buyer.
- All trucks to load and unload and then to leave the premises immediately.
- One (1) agent or buyer at a time in office.
- Canteen to operate as take away only and comply with social distancing rules.
- Temporarily the data entry for the sale i.e. NVD scanning and sale entry will be done by the Saleyards Manager.
Regional Saleyards Brochure
Please download the brochure for the Glen Innes Regional Saleyards(PDF, 1MB).