Areas of Responsibility
Council's Infrastructure Services section is responsible for the construction and maintenance of Council's civil infrastructure, including roads, bridges, footpaths, drainage network and aerodrome. Ancillary to these functions is the maintenance of an operational workforce, a modern plant fleet, emergency management facilities, and an engineering design office.
- Director of Infrastructure Services - Keith Appleby
- Personal Assistant Infrastructure Services - Kimberley Wilkins
- Manager of Aerodrome / Technical Services Co-ordinator - Cameron (Mac) MacLachlan
- Manager of Infrastructure Delivery - Anthony Kamphorst
- Manager of Integrated Water Services - Sam Price
- Manager of Glen Innes Aggregates Quarry - Mark Gallagher
Infrastructure Customer Service
Council has established a contact number, 6730 2371, for the reporting of infrastructure maintenance enquiries.
This centralised point of contact will ensure that all road and infrastructure concerns are recorded, inspected (where necessary) and prioritised accordingly. This number should be used to report maintenance issues concerning Council’s sealed and unsealed roads including drains and gutters, bridges and footpaths. The service is available between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Emergencies relating to Council’s infrastructure network, occurring outside of office hours, should be reported to the Roads and Drainage On Call Team on 0409 817 242.
Please address any written correspondence to:
The General Manager
Glen Innes Severn Council
PO Box 61
GLEN INNES NSW 2370
Council thanks residents for taking the time to bring maintenance issues to our attention as we work toward improving the road network.