Community Donations are open for application during July and August each year
Council recently invited local not for profit community groups to submit a written application requesting a donation during the 2022/2023 Financial Year.
Council has a total of $15,000 available for distribution which includes $5,000 received from the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund.
Applications closed on Friday, 19 August 2022. All applications that were submitted by 4.30pm on this day were considered by the Committee, with recommendations made to Council addressed in a report at the September 2022 Ordinary Council Meeting.
Council resolved for the following community groups to receive donations for the 2022/2023 financial year:
- Deepwater and District Community Radio Inc
- Deepwater Jockey Club and Deepwater Golf Club
- Deepwater Progress Association
- Glen Innes and District Historical Society Inc
- Glen Innes Highlands Lioness-Lions Club
- Glen Innes Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Glen Innes Opportunity Shop
- Glen Severn Community Christmas Day Luncheon
- Reachout Toy Library
- Wellingrove Progress Association Inc
Community Groups that received a Community Donation during the 2022/2023 financial year are requested to return a Community Donations Report to Council by 30 June 2023. Groups that do not return this report may not receive a donation during the next funding round.
2022/2023 Community Donations Report Form(PDF, 57KB)