HAVING EXPERIENCED THE IMPACT THE RECENT DROUGHT, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL TAKE A ROLE IN PRESERVING OUR MOST
PRECIOUS NATURAL RESOURCE.
To play your part, please consider the following tips:
- Take a shorter shower (maybe have a four minute long “shower song” that you listen to…);
- Turn the tap off when brushing your teeth;
- When peeling vegetables, rinse them in a plugged sink;
- Wash the car using a bucket and sponge;
- Match the water setting on your washing machine with the amount of laundry you're washing;
- Check the toilet, taps and pipes for leaks - How to check for a water leak in your home.
There are many ways to conserve water. Visit https://www.smartwatermark.org/NSW/ to find out how you can save water in your home, garden and business.