Council operates Swim Centres at Glen Innes and Emmaville. The swim centres are open from early October to late March each year.
The Glen Innes Aquatic Centre is open from Saturday, 16 September 2017. The centre opens daily from 10.30am to 6pm, and for an early morning session from 6.30am to 8am on weekdays during the summer swim season. Click here for the full list of admission prices for the 2017-18 season.
- Aqua Aerobics is available at Glen Innes Aquatic Centre on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8.30am to 9.30am commencing on Tuesday, 26 September 2017.
Stroke correction class is on Sundays at 10.00am.
Redfins Swim Club commences each Monday night at 6.00pm.
- Lap swimming is available every morning between 6.30am and 8.00am.
- Squad training for all ages is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 6.30am.
- Synchronised swimming is on Saturdays at 10.30am.
- Wheelchair access to the main pool is available via a ramp (photo of the ramp access and children's pool).
The Emmaville Pool opened for the season on Monday, 2 October 2017. The pool is open from 12 noon to 6.00pm seven (7) days a week.