Council would like to advise residents that the following projects are scheduled to commence in the period Monday 9 September 2019 to Friday 20 September 2019, subject to weather conditions and unforseen delays:
- Pot hole patching and general maintenance in various locations;
- The construction team will be will be continuing resheeting works on Pinkett Road;
- The maintenance grading teams will be operating in areas of Matheson where water is available;
- The drainage team will be undertaking roadside drainage in the Mount Mitchell area;
- The concreting team will be undertaking footpath upgrades in Glen Innes;
- The bridge team will be repairing the bridge over the Henry River on Old Grafton Road;
- Ongoing maintenance inspections of urban and rural roads.
Please note that water flow has ceased in many creeks and maintenance grading progress is dependent on availability of water. Depending on the varying condition of gravel roads, some roads may not be graded to their full lengths. Council apologises for any traffic delays associated with these works, and requests that motorists follow all traffic control signage and directions at the work sites.
Infrastructure Services Department