Council would like to advise residents that the following projects are scheduled to commence in the period Monday 15 July 2019 to Friday 26 July 2019, subject to weather conditions and unforseen delays:
- Pot hole patching and general maintenance in various locations;
- The construction team will be will be undertaking preparing works for the 2019-20 Capital Works Program;
- The maintenance grading teams will be operating in areas of Red Range and Deepwater where water is available;
- The drainage team will be undertaking drainage upgrades on Old Grafton Road;
- The concreting team will be undertaking general footpath maintenance projects;
- The bridge team will be undertaking maintenance work on a gravel pit on Blue Hills Road;
- Ongoing maintenance inspections of urban and rural roads.
Please note that water flow has ceased in many creeks and maintenance grading progress is dependent on availability of water. Depending on the varying condition of gravel roads, some roads may not be graded to their full lengths. Council apologises for any traffic delays associated with these works, and requests that motorists follow all traffic control signage and directions at the work sites.
Infrastructure Services Department