Council would like to advise residents that the following projects are scheduled to commence in the period ending Friday 6 March 2020, subject to weather conditions and unforseen delays:
- Pot hole patching and general maintenance in various locations;
- The construction team will be continuing the road rehabilitation project on Wellington Vale Road;
- The maintenance grading teams will be working on Ben Nevis Road, Jerrockie Road, Costellos Road, Kookabookra Road, East Lynne Road, Tent Hill Road, Rossmoine Road, Rayners Road and Strachan Road;
- Local contractors have been engaged to undertake maintenance grading on Haymarket Road, Hillside Road, Cherry Tree Road, West Furracabad Road, Shannon Vale Road, Donnelly Road, Lil Vale Road, Eimers Road, Nutrition Station Road and Skeleton Creek Road and work will continue during this period;
- The drainage team will be continuing work on Glen Elgin Road;
- The bridge team will be undertaking works associated with the upgrade of the Mann River crossing on Old Grafton Road at Wytaliba and will then commence the bridge upgrade at Browns Road;
- The concreting team will be continuing a drainage upgrade project on Railway Street;
- Ongoing maintenance inspections of urban and rural roads.
Council apologises for any traffic delays associated with these works, and requests that motorists follow all traffic control signage and directions at the work sites.
Infrastructure Services Department