Council would like to advise residents that the following works are scheduled for the period ending Friday, 1 October 2021 subject to weather conditions and unforeseen delays:
- Pothole patching on Old Grafton Road and in the Glen Innes township;
- General maintenance including roadside slashing in various locations;
- The construction team will be undertaking preparation works for a rehabilitation project on Emmaville Road;
- The maintenance grading teams will be working on Tablelands Road, Lands End Road, Bishops Road, Loosemores Road, Pattersons Road and Emmaville village roads;
- The bridge team will be continuing work on the new weighbridge at Glen Innes Aggregates;
- The concreting team will be coordinating various concreting maintenance projects in Glen Innes;
- The drainage team will be continuing drainage maintenance on Bezzants Road and Oakhurst Road;
- The heavy patching team will be working on Red Range Road; and
- Ongoing maintenance inspections of urban and rural roads.
Council apologises for any traffic delays associated with these works, and requests that motorists follow all traffic control signage and directions at the work sites.
Infrastructure Services Department