Heritage Advisory Service


Council provides a Heritage Advisor service so as to provide regular and ongoing expertise to not only council but the community and owners of heritage properties. A Heritage Advisor assists in promoting urban design and heritage in our Local Government Area.  The outcomes of this program have been very positive.

Council's Heritage Advisor is Mr Graham Wilson who is available by appointment on the first Tuesday of the month. 

To make an appointment please ring 02 6730 2350.

Local Heritage Assistance Fund

A Local Heritage Assistance Fund has been established by Glen Innes Severn Council with the aid of a grant from the NSW Heritage Office. Owners of heritage properties are now invited to apply.