There are many ways to enhance a healthy lifestyle in this Local Government Area. Links to key areas of interest, and information about activities and services for people with a disability, are also provided here.
- Glen Innes parklands are accessible for walking with curved entries provided for wheelchair access.
- King Edward Park has a workout space containing gym equipment that is suitable for children, adults, and for people with disabilities.
- Glen Innes Aquatic Centre has an entry ramp into the main pool for wheelchair access at 179 West Avenue, Glen Innes (phone 6730 2440 October to March each year). A wheelchair is available onsite for entry to the water.
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong gentle exercise sessions for 2016 - 17 can be viewed here.
- Glen Insports Arena (for Netball, Cricket, Basketball) on Church Street has access to the building and indoor courts that is suitable for wheelchairs and people with a disability. Contact Phil Shannon on 0438 323 156.
- Useful links to further healthy lifestyle information sites: http://www.gisc.nsw.gov.au/library/useful-links