Council operates Swim Centres at Glen Innes and Emmaville. The swim centres are open from early October to late March each year.
The Glen Innes Aquatic Centre is open daily from 10.30am to 6pm, and for an early morning session from 6.30am to 8am on weekdays. Click here for a full list of admission prices for the 2016-17 season.
- Aqua Aerobics is available at Glen Innes Aquatic Centre on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8.30am to 9.30am during the swim season.
Stroke correction class is on Sundays at 10.00am.
Redfins Swim Club commences each Monday night at 6.00pm.
- Lap swimming is available every morning between 6.30am and 8.00am.
- Squad training for all ages is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 6.30am.
- Synchronised swimming is on Saturdays at 10.30am.
- Wheelchair access to the main pool is available via a ramp (click here for a photo of the ramp access and children's pool).
The Emmaville Pool is open from 12 noon to 6.00pm seven (7) days a week.