Contact: CALL Children and Family Services at the Pool House 6730 2210.
Glen Innes Severn Council provides the following services for families and children:
- Out of School Hours (OOSH) Care for primary school aged children;
- Outreach Playgroups;
- Early Intervention (EI) Services for children with a disability.
- Storytelling for pre-school children @ the library each Wednesday and Saturday at 10am;
- School holiday activities @ the library;
- Summer reading club for school aged children;
- The Weekly "My Time" Support Group for Carers of Children with a Disability or Serious Illness at the Pool House (Ph: 6730 2210) on Fridays from 1.30pm to 2.30pm;
- The Monthly "My Time" Support Group for Carers of Children with a Disability or Serious Illness at the Pool House on the third (3rd) Wednesday of the month from 6.00pm to 8.00pm;
- Carer Support Group is held monthly, usually on the first (1st) Thursday of the month, and is available to all carers (Ph: 6730 2500).
ABORIGINAL WOMEN’S ART GROUP
Mosman Glen Innes Aboriginal Women’s Art Group runs every Monday during school term from 11.30am to 2.30pm at the Pool House. A light lunch and art materials are provided. For more information please contact Kristy on 0418 281 657.
CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
The current Children and Family Services - Early Intervention Service Family Information Brochure (November 2016) is available here.